Life coaching is concentrated on recognizing your personal blocks and limiting beliefs in order to help you to develop abilities to overcome them. In addition, it will help you realise your dreams and goals and take action to ensure they manifest.
To fully understand the advantages of life coaching here are some examples:
– Setting priorities and a more efficient usage of time;
– Increased lifestyle;
– Increased self-esteem;
– Establishing a much deeper sense of gratitude;
– Increased confidence;
– Self-confidence to face new challenges;
– Personal advancement;
– Time management;
– Increase of positive beliefs and ideas;
– Understanding the distinction between the required and the – unneeded in your life;
– Inspiration to seek the best in you and others;
– Development of abilities and skills;
– Much better control of all aspects of your life;
– Defining of your future goals.
Life Coaching Therapist in London : Develop self-awareness!
Life coaching works due to the fact that it is based on a clinical methodology and tested exercises and methods. The coach is an expert ready to help clients to determine the aspects of your life that need improving, set goals and progress massively.
Fight anxiety, be accountable to someone… Develop self-awareness with the #1 life coach in London.
I’ve been running my practice as a holistic therapist for more than twenty years and I make use of a combination of life coaching techniques, Reiki and charkra balancing, NLP, Psych-k (belief change), mindfulness, meditation, and visualisation strategies to assist you in making the greatest vision of your life a reality. Our sessions will sometimes be deep and powerful while always being held in a space of celebration and fun. This life is extraordinary and it definitely needs to be celebrated!